Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Newly created opportunity for an experienced F&B Operations Manager to join our small team at our premier provincial race club.
· Newly created senior leadership role
· Stunning location with several F&B facilities
· Small but reliable and dedicated team
If you are commercially minded, have Food and Beverage Operations experience and are looking for a role with overall operational responsibility of all catering and bar facilities, services and staff this is an exceptional opportunity not to be missed.
About Hawkesbury Race Club Hawkesbury Race Club has built a reputation as a premier racecourse on the provincial racing circuit in NSW. Our facility is located in the picturesque Hawkesbury Valley and features a 4-star motel, as well as a function centre and multiple food and beverage outlets.
About the Role
The Food and Beverage Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for the strategic and day to day food and beverage operations, including the management of all food and beverage facilities, services and staff.
Reporting to the CEO and forming part of our small senior leadership team, the role is responsible for ensuring adherence across the operations to regulations, liquor licencing and RSA laws, and WHS requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Complete management of all F&B operational areas;
· Preparing annual departmental budgets, and managing budgets on an ongoing basis;
· Prepare regular reports for the CEO on budgets, operational efficiencies etc;
· Manage and coordinate all external suppliers;
· Manage the setup of all raceday food and beverage outlets including bars and catering facilities;
· Ensure all food and beverage outlets are appropriately staffed for each raceday – including the rostering, training and performance management of the team;
· Ensure all bars are operational as required, including fully stocked and presentable, programming of tills, coordinating cash floats and all necessary equipment is working and stocked;
· Monitor the operation of all bars during shift, managing staff breaks and ensuring RSA protocols are adhered to;
· Reconcile tills;
Monitor and follow security procedures for stock and cash handling;
· Oversee and manage any maintenance requirements for food and beverage equipment;
· Ordering, receiving, unloading, distributing and recording of all liquor;
Perform monthly stock take of both liquor and food;
· Work closely with the Executive Chef to provide a range of catering options;
Plus much more!
We are looking for a strong operational performer, who has a proven track record in Food and Beverage operations, with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
A high level of computer skills are essential for this role, specifically with TASK POS or a similar POS system, and Deputy, Tanda or a similar staff rostering system.
Previous budgetary management experience, as well as strong organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail are critical.
This is both a strategic senior leadership role as well as a hands on position which offers variety, responsibility and autonomy.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume detailing your skills and experience to our independent HR advisor, Kristy-Lee Billett via email@example.com