Sponsorship and Fundraising
Hawkesbury Race Club would like to invite you to become a partner of the Club.
An alignment with the HRC will provide you with a unique platform to profile your brand and products to a relevant local target market through a more innovative, efficient and ultimately more rewarding channel than above the line and traditional marketing media can deliver. The partnership could be used as business networking, to fundraise, to launch new products or as a thank you for staff.
The HRC has a rich racing heritage spanning over 195 years, and it is a leading provincial racecourse, and a go to venue in the North-Western Sydney area. HRC offers Sponsorship Packages across its 25 race meetings at Hawkesbury Racecourse in the 2019-20 season.
Current Hawkesbury Race Club partners include International Animal Health Products, Livamol, TAB, XXXX Gold, Blacktown Workers, Godolphin, Yalumba Wines, Independent Liquor Group, Mounties Group, Richmond Club, Blakes Marine, Lander Toyota, McDonalds Garton Group.
Current not-for-profit groups working with HRC include Camp Quality, Pink Finss Charity, Operation Smile, Bears of Hope, White Ribbon ‘Say no to Domestic Violence’, Lions Club of Hawkesbury, Windsor Rotary, and Kurrajong Richmond Rotary.
By becoming a partner at Hawkesbury Race Club, your business will receive substantial exposure through the multi-level promotion of racing. Partnership opportunities include:
- Naming rights to a race or entire race day
- Corporate identification, branding and awareness
- Exclusive advertising opportunities
- On-course signage (permanent and temporary)
- Complimentary ticketing and corporate hospitality
- Trophy presentation rights and the chance to celebrate with winning connections
- Cross-promotion and networking opportunities with other sponsors
- National and international media exposure, television and radio coverage
- On-course promotional activations, opportunities and experiential marketing
- Exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ race day experiences
To organise a time to discuss our partnership opportunities and tailor a package for your group please do not hesitate to contact Lea Porteous on 4577 2263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.