2018 TAB Stand Alone Saturday
Hawkesbury Race Club's famous "Stand Alone" Meeting will be held again in 2018, with Saturday April 28 the day to mark in your calendar!
It's our Million dollar plus race day with fashions, festivities and fabulous food!
Stay tuned for more information on our Fashions on the Field Competition!
The day features the Group 3 Livamol Hawkesbury Gold Cup, Group 3 Blacktown Workers Hawkesbury Guineas, Group 3 Godolphin Crown and XXXX Gold Rush, with the latter being awarded Listed status for the 2018 renewal.
Join us again trackside for our feature meeting of the year.
Hospitality & Dining
TED McCABE & HORIZONS PACKAGES - LIMITED NUMBERS AVAILABLE
The premier dining experience for Hawkesbury's premier race meeting!
Your exceptional day on track begins with our Ted McCabe, or Horizons, Function package.
At $180 per person (tables of 10), your will receive:
- Outstanding hot and cold buffet including fresh seafood, chef's choice of the finest meat and vegetarian dishes along with perfect salads and sides to accompany your meal. With a desert buffet to follow and continental cheese platters to follow your main.
- Drinks package, including Tooheys New and Light Draught tap beers, selected Robert Oatley Signature red and white wines, champagne and soft drinks, and is available from 11:30am until the running of the last Hawkesbury race.
With all the race day essentials at your fingertips the Clarendon Function Room is the ideal hub for a charming afternoon of entertaining. Your guest will enjoy all the action of our feature race day with attentive service, stunning buffet menu and full dessert spread!
Package includes :
- General entry, race book and private betting facilities
- A delectable hot and colt buffet including fresh ocean prawns, Sydney rock oysters, carved leg ham, Chef's choice of the finest meat & vegetarian dishes, freshly made salads, complemented with a dessert buffet including tortes, pastries and continental cheese platters with coffee and tea available.
- Drink package will include Tooheys New and Light Draught tap beers, selected Robert Oatley Signature red and white wines, champagne and soft drinks, and is available from 11:30am until the running of the last Hawkesbury race.
Priced at $160 per person - minimum booking of 6.
Perfectly placed overlooking the home straight!
The premium outlook of the Home Straight Marquees, fully customisable to suit your style, mean your guests will enjoy more than a winning afternoon on course. The marquees are available for a private booking for up to 20 people, hosting family gatherings, birthday parties, clubs and businesses in style!
These magnificent marquees will include :
- Admission on course with race book
- 4m by 4m private marquee with fenced lawn area & seating
- Premium drink package including Tooheys New and Light Draught tap beers, selected Robert Oatley Signature red and white wines, champagne and soft drinks from 11:30am till the running of the last Hawkesbury race.
- Delicious marquee canape menu served throughout the day
- Betting facilities
At $180 per person - with 18-20 guests per marquee, this is a brilliant way to treat your guests!
Limited Spaces Available!
Experiencing the thunder of hooves beside you as you relax into the groove of a race meeting is what makes this sport unique - and there is no better way to enjoy being up close to the action than by booking your own trackside table! Popping a bottle of sparkling on the lawn with friends and family is a racing tradition and an affordable way to enjoy a tasty and refreshing day at the races.
For $45.00 per person (tables of 6) you will receive your own reserved table with six seats and umbrella in our designated trackside area, facing the home straight. This price includes access to the Members' area and free parking!
PLATTERS AND NIBBLES
A delightfully simple way to upgrade your trackside party is to pre-order a delectable platter from our executive chef!
From seafood to cheese, pies and sandwiches, our platters are delivered to your guests just in time for the races to begin.
Must be pre-ordered prior to race day.
Our newly refurbished James Walsh Courtyard is SOLD.
Passes into our member's area are available to purchase for the day for just $25.00. The pass includes access to member's seating for the best view of the straight and mounting enclosure, and access to our Member's Dining Room upstairs in our grandstand. This does not include general entry on course ($15 pre-purchase, $20 on day).
General entry is $15.00 for pre-purchased tickets, and $20 for tickets purchased on the day at our gates.
Free Entry for pension card holders, children under 12 and members of TAB Rewards, Blacktown Workers Club and Richmond Club.
ATC Members receive free entry onto the course, and are able to purchase a Members' Pass for our Members' Area for just $15.00.
Strictly no alcohol is to be brought onto the course.