20th August: Rowley Mile Race Day
Break up the working week and enjoy an afternoon of thrilling horse racing and premium hospitality at Hawkesbury Race Club!
The 2020 Listed Rowley Mile Raceday kicks off the Spring racing season with one of the oldest, most competitive mile handicap's in NSW.
The Listed Rowley Mile boasts a total prize pool of $150,000 and has seen outstanding graduates including 2018 winner, Mister Sea Wolf who went on the win the Group 2 Shannon Stakes at Rosehill Gardens.
Join us on track this August and be apart of Rowley Mile history!
Ted McCabe Hospitality Package | $89pp
Naming Rights Partnership | $899
Partner with Hawkesbury Race Club for the 2020 Listed Rowley Mile Raceday to promote your business via our unique platform while enjoying a day of thrilling racing and quality hospitality.
- Naming Rights to one race
- Two-course hospitality package for 10 guests
- Advertising in the race book on-course and via our electronic race book with a digital audience of over 10,000 people across multiple digital platforms
- Big screen advertisement on-course
- Race advertised on all industry websites such as Racing NSW, Racing Australia and all betting apps
- Race broadcast live on Racing NSW, Sky Channel and Sky Radio
Member's are invited to pre-register their attendance to reserve a table in our Member's Lounge.
Member's are allotted 1x complimentary guest pass per membership, additional passes are available for $15pp.
Racegoers are encouraged to pre-register their attendance if they wish to attend via email to email@example.com
Strictly no alcohol is to be brought onto the course.
REGISTER NOW | 02 4577 2263