Marketing and Administration Officer
The Hawkesbury Race Club is seeking the services of a Marketing and Administration Officer, who shares our passion for delivering exceptional service, to join our administration team.
Based in the fast growing corridor in the north-west of Sydney and less than an hour from the CBD, Hawkesbury Race Club is the closest provincial racecourse to metropolitan Sydney. The club holds 25 race meetings a year and is renowned for its high standard of both race day and non-race day events and accommodation, in our Four Star motel, situated on course.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful candidate will have had three to five years in a similar role and be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of a variety of administrative functions, relating to marketing and promotional aspects of the club, having a racing, events and social media focus. A 5/7 day working roster will apply, as the role includes weekend work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing high level administrative and operational support to the Business Manager and Functions Manager.
- Working across a varied business with exposure to all levels of marketing strategy and initiatives. More specifically, the role offers the opportunity to grow all digital media platforms and deliver engaging marketing content aligned with Hawkesbury Race Club’s strategy.
- Assisting in the development of marketing & communication strategies to increase sponsorship, membership, race day attendance and motel occupancy.
- General office administrative duties as required, relating to preparation for race days and non-race day events.
- Working closely with the Business Manager, Motel Manager, Function Manager and administration team, to support their digital and engagement needs and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional client and guest focus
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent personal presentation and a strong work ethic.
- A current NSW drivers license is required to undertake other duties as prescribed.
A competitive salary package will be offered, commensurate with experience, including a mobile phone allowance.
If you are a motivated team player looking to take on a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic working environment, then apply now by submitting a resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
Applications close by COB Monday 17th December 2018. Please send by email to Hawkesbury Race Club Chief Executive Officer, Greg Rudolph firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casual Cook and Housekeeper - Hawkesbury Race Club Motel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Casual Breakfast Cook/Housekeeper to join our small but dynamic team at Hawkesbury Race Club Motel. Our four-star motel is a jewel in the crown of accommodation in the north west of Sydney, situated within the beautiful grounds of historic Hawkesbury Race Club, Clarendon.
This dual role requires the ability to work well in a team environment. The right candidate will be flexible in their approach to availability, including weekend work, demonstrate professional communication skills and be committed to providing our guests with a high-quality experience throughout all stages of their stay. We can offer up to 20 hours per week, in both roles.
Casual Cook Duties:
- Preparation and presentation of Hot Breakfast items to meet operational needs of Motel.
- Cleaning and pack-down at end of service.
- Preparation and presentation of various other food items.
- Various other related jobs as required.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Cleaning of guest rooms in accordance with guidelines.
- Cleaning of general access areas of Motel.
- Assisting guests with various requests and requirements.
- Laundry duties as required.
Application close by COB Friday 14th December 2018. Please send by email to Lauren Stanley email@example.com.
Hawkesbury Race Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer